Photo Credits - Kevin Dias
T-Shirt - Fendi [Hill Road] || Skirt - Fendi [Hill Road] || Watch - D&G || Bracelet - Hill Road || Heart Clutch - BKC Exhibition || Earrings - Colaba Causeway || Shoes - Jimmy Choo ||
So during school I made this awesome friend and we consider each other Fashion Friends. So we bonded over Sex and The City and so this post is for you Shaalz I LOVE YOU!! For every time we spoke about how hot Samantha looked and how Chic is Charlotte! And the Parisian Look by Carrie! Just for you my girl:* Here i've put together a basic tee with an embroidered collar and a basic striped skirt which goes hand in hand. Basic shoes, Bling Bag, Beautiful earrings and BIG HAIR! The Carrie Look is here in just a few simple steps!
P.S. - Shalina Thank you for everything! Being there for me during my high's and low's, helping me this blog, work and everything else! I LOVE YOU and words aren't enough to tell you how grateful I am to you, so keep smiling? And be HAPPY <3
The Inspiration Picture.
But NOBODY can look as gorgeous and chic as she does!




You have done a great job in bringing your inspiration to life . Bravo !
ReplyDeleteThank you :D
Delete