Photo Credits - Anchala Tomar
Sweater - Old Navy || Skirt - Zara || Shoes - Metro || Sunglasses - Splash Fashion || Clutch - Vintage || Pearl Earrings - Accessorize || Golden Knuckle Rings - Aldo || Pearl Double Finger Ring - Colaba Causeway
I am not
really a winter person but the pleasant Bombay weather (that can be found
nowhere,but here) is a fashionista's delight. Bombay is the only place where
one can wear a warm sweater with a pair of shorts or a skirt and look Fabulous!
In this look, I have put together a plain orange sweater with a glamorous
embroidered skirt which makes quite the statement! Be it a brunch with friends,
a Christmas party or even a date, this skirt is an absolute show-stealer.
Moreover, the orange sweater compliments the intricate embroidery perfectly.
The look is simple yet chic and that is exactly how I like MY fashion.
Pearl
studs, statement rings, gold watch- Minimalist accessories underplay the look,
adding the WOW element to the ensemble.
Ditch
the boring basics, glam it up!
I am not really a winter person but the pleasant Bombay weather (that can be found nowhere,but here) is a fashionista's delight. Bombay is the only place where one can wear a warm sweater with a pair of shorts or a skirt and look Fabulous! In this look, I have put together a plain orange sweater with a glamorous embroidered skirt which makes quite the statement! Be it a brunch with friends, a Christmas party or even a date, this skirt is an absolute show-stealer. Moreover, the orange sweater compliments the intricate embroidery perfectly. The look is simple yet chic and that is exactly how I like MY fashion.
Pearl studs, statement rings, gold watch- Minimalist accessories underplay the look, adding the WOW element to the ensemble.
Ditch
the boring basics, glam it up!






Wow You really put it together ! Love your look !
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much :D
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it!
Stay tuned for the next post and please do share :D
Love the idea :)
ReplyDeletethank you :D
DeleteWell written, and photography is also quite good !
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteHey hi! I really love your posts and your styling! Is there any way I can contact you? Really wanted to know about your clothes, accessories, profession and lots more. Hope you don't disappoint me.:)
ReplyDeleteHey Prerna :D
DeleteThank you soo much:*
why don't you drop a mail to trippinovertrends@gmail.com?
I'd be glad to talk to you about everything :D